Current and Upcoming Events
The Halifax Historical Museum hosts three special exhibits per year.
Our continuing timeline includes:
- The local Native Americans, the Timucuans
- The Spanish and British colonial eras
- Early pioneer families
- Beach/road auto racing in the Racing Zone
- Well-known famous historical personalities and historians
- World War I & II, Korean and Viet Nam Wars in the War Zone
- Grandma’s Attic is closed for renovations
We also showcase a 20-minute film throughout the day, Daytona Memories, a wonderful 20-minute film about the history of the area, that covers 130,000 years of local history.